Sunday, January 26, 2014

Thankful It's {My Birthday} Weekend

What a busy and fun week!  It was birthday week at my house!  My son celebrated his 6th birthday, and I myself, stepped up one more wrung on the ladder  going up "the hill."  

1. Last weekend, Will celebrated his birthday a few days early by having a party with all of his favorite friends. The boys made their own pizzas to eat for dinner, they tie-dyed t-shirts, the killed  piñata, and they wrestled with my husband.  They had a fantastic time being wild little boys.

2.  On Will's actual birthday I brought him  a special lunch at school, then we went to build-a-bear and he made a new friend named, Shawn.  After that we joined up with the rest of the family and my mom and step dad, opened presents and then had dinner at Will's favorite restaurant, IHOP.  He chose all you can eat pancakes for dinner, and he ended up putting down 6 pancakes!!! 

3. The day before my birthday I  celebrated a little early with a special best friends pinup photo shoot with my best gal, Katty Delux, with one of our favorite photographers, Foxy Pinups!

4.  I found out I get to go to Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekend this year and I am so freaking excited about it!  I thought there were no rooms left, but miraculously one opened up for my bestie and I to stay in and have the time of our lives!  It's going to be so much fun!

5.  On my actual birthday I celebrated with some of my girl friends, with a sweet, laid back, pajama party given by Katty.  We dressed in our favorite pjs, ate some amazing breakfast foods at night, drank mimosas,   and watched two of my all time favorite movies,  Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion, and Mean Girls.   I'm lucky to have so many amazing ladies  to call my friends.




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment