Friday, December 27, 2013

My Pinup Year in Review

Pinup "modeling" has become my favorite hobby.  Mostly, because it includes all of my favorite things into one.  Prepping for a shoot invokes my creativity. I get to combine my love of vintage, hairstyling, makeup, and crafting for almost every shoot. Really, the planning phase is almost as fun as the shoot itself.  I decided to share with you a photo or two of each of my shoots from the year, as sort of a year in review. 

Spring 2013

Vixen Pin-up Photography MUAH by The Candy Shop and Nikki Moreno-Whipple




Foxy Pinups by Hilary Hope Photography with MUAH by Amanda Adams

 
 

Charlie Girl Photography MUAH Charlie Girl/ Nikki Moreno-Whipple

 
Summer 2013
 
Vixen Pinup Photography MUAH The Candy Shop & Vintage Flair



Dynamite Dames Photography  MUAH The Candy Shop & Vintage Flair

Hometown Betties Photography MUAH- myself

Fall 2013 

Foxy Pinups Photography MUAH Amanda Adams

 

Daicy//Figuerido Photography MUAH myself

 
Hometown Betties Photography MUAH myself
 
Winter 2013

Elizabeth Renee Photography MUAH myself


Atomic Photography MUAH myself


1 comment:

  1. You take such lovely pictures. This was a great way to wrap up the year. I hope your next year is full of joy and happiness, and more fun retro goodness for the rest of us readers.

    Deborah
    Hellcat Vintage

    ReplyDelete