I need to get back into the habit of posting these before 8pm on Sunday night, haha. Just seems that time to sit down and write on Saturday mornings has evaded me lately. With the holidays approaching I am sure my weekends are going to become more and more full. I already have many fun things to look forward to in the coming weeks. Here is just a few things that made this week special.
1. A hot cup of tea at the end of the day..
2. My daughter's choir concert for Veteran's Day
3. Doggy cuddles from my sweet pup, Leo
4. Time to craft
5. Girls night with good friends
6. Sam's Club warm pretzels (so yummy and only 99 cents)
Not every week is super exciting, but being thankful for the little things is what makes life extraordinary. What are some little things that made your week great?