Friday, November 1, 2013

Something Special: Halloween Trick or Treat

Here are a few pictures of how I spent my Halloween day and evening.  I love making Halloween all about my kids, getting to go to their school to help with their classroom parties and costume parade is such a special thing to me. I also love our group of neighborhood friends that we go trick or treating with each year.  The kids always have such a blast with all of their friends and I am sure  they are making memories that will last their lifetime.


My mermaid and pirate before heading to school for their parties

Arrgh Matey it's Captain Will

Walking in her school's costume parade

This kid had the BEST minion costume ever.. maybe the best costume all together
 
Will's buddy, Nicholas, as Ditka
 


My pirate and I at his classroom party

passing out candy at work
 
Pre-trick or treat dinner.. bloody mummies and brains




 
Our trick or treating crew!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment