Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Take Me Away Tuesday: Yosemite

I have mentioned  before that I believe a piece of my soul lives in the mountains.  I love the city life and typically I'm not very out-doorsy.  However, something about the mountains calls to me, and makes me feel complete. I can be an out-doors girl in the mountains. I love the mountain air, the forest flora and fauna, the majestic views.  I think I could totally be happy living in a little cabin in the woods nestled somewhere in the Rockies! 

I have visited the mountains many times in Colorado and they never disappoint.  However, I have never been to Yosemite. I visit southern California often to be with my husband's family, yet we have never traveled to the northern part of the state to see one of the most popular national parks in the USA... hopefully we will change that someday!   So somebody please, take me away to Yosemite!!

 
 
 
 
 
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment