Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Take Me Away Tuesday: New York City

"Start spreadin' the news, I'm leaving today.   I want to be a part of it... New York, New York!"  Well, I'm not really leaving today, but I sure do wish I was!   New York city, might just be the most iconic city in the United States, or all of North America for that matter.  Although I have never physically been there I still feel like I grew up with a "New York State of Mind."   The city is everywhere in our media, from TV shows to movies to magazines, its almost impossible to ignore The Big Apple. 

New York City would be an amazing travel destination.  With so many fabulous places to shop--and I am guessing they have some amazing vintage boutiques and treasures,  amazing places to dine, and entertainment galore... there is no way to not be thoroughly entertained.   I would love to take in a Broadway show,  stroll through central park, and take a ferry ride to see Lady Liberty up close and personal.   Would somebody please, take me away to New York City?!






 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment