1. My cousin's wedding was absolutely beautiful, the weather was perfect and her décor just looked lovely. I suffered a monumental wardrobe malfunction when my dresses zipper chose to bust (for really no reason) 40 minutes before the ceremony---DO NOT BUY BRIDESMAID DRESSES from DAVID'S BRIDAL. Thankfully with about 30 safety pins and a scrap of extra fabric--for a make due sash-- we got it worked out, and the guests just thought my special sash was to make me stand out as maid of honor.
2. I am really happy that my husband is such good friends with my best friend's husband. That means when he goes and hangs out with him... I get to hang out with her... and that is what we did last Sunday and it was super fun!
3. I went to the dentist this week. I have been absolutely terrified to even step foot into the dentist's office for years (decades even) My husband has had to take our kids to their dentist appointments because I couldn't handle it without freaking out monumentally. I am trying to overcome my fears and I knew I needed to get over this so I went. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be and my teeth were in fairly good condition considering how long its been since I got a proper check up. I do have to get my wisdom teeth pulled.. but I found a dentist that will completely sedate me for the procedure. Other than that I just have one cavity. Such a relief! I feel proud of myself for conquering something I was so scared of too.
4. My little man, Will, is really doing great in Kindergarten. He brought home a book and READ it to me front to back. He is so excited to be able to read!!
5. My daughter, Shaylee, is doing super good in 5th grade as well. Her teacher called me on Sunday night just to inform me that she is such a good student, and so kind and respectful!! Also she got 100% on her first big math test for the year. I'm a proud momma!
6. Sometimes I forget to take advantage of being a stay-at-home mom whose kids are in school all day. This Wednesday I got together with my good friend, and fellow SAHM, Erika.. and went to lunch, a little shopping, and to see a movie. We had a great time!