Here is a short list of some of the other highlights from this week.
1. My husband surprised me Monday night by bringing home some delicious gourmet cupcakes... in my opinion being surprised with cupcakes is much better than flowers!!
2. I got my hair colored and cut. My roots were out of control this time around, but I was holding out on getting them dyed so that they would be fresh for the wedding. My stylist and good friend, Joey, is always fun to hang out with... and he totally hooked me up with some extremely blonde hair!
3. I had lunch with my little man at his school. He was so excited to see me. Being able to be involved in my kids' school is really a blessing. It's hard getting by on one income, and I do my best to supplement with part time work here and there... but times like that make all of the budgeting struggles are worth it.
4. I got a deal of a lifetime on eBay. By now you all know how much I love Pinup Girl Clothing. It doesn't come cheap though. However, I snagged a beautiful Laura Byrnes Black Label for Pinup Couture velveteen dress that was new with tags for only about $16 after shipping ( the dress retails for $120) It was being sold "with flaws," but the flaw was a tiny grease mark on one sleeve and another small one near the hem on the back of the dress. I was able to easily remove both stains with just a touch of elbow grease!!
5. I had a super fun ladies night out with a group of amazing ladies, celebrating my friend, Megan's birthday! So much fun to get dressed up and laugh over good food and good cocktails with favorite girls!!
6. I love Instagram, and this week Instagram was very good to me! First, Pinup Girl Clothing shared a picture of me and called me, "PUG pin-up, Devyn Beth" not PUG fan, or PUG customer, or PUG client.. PUG pin-up! It was a huge honor for me! Then I won free shoes from my favorite shoe company, B.A.I.T. footwear by simply sharing one of their photos!! Do you Instagram? Follow me, @devynbeth!
Well, I guess I need to get off of this laptop, and start getting ready for this wedding! I've got some hair to curl and a face to paint! Happy weekend friends!
|Lunch with my little man|
|Girl's night Birthday party|
|Instagram love from my favorite clothing company |