Saturday, July 6, 2013

Thankful it's the Weekend

I missed last week, so this list might be a little long...  I have been super busy the last couple of weeks.. so many things to be thankful for!


1. My Grandma June Celebrated her 75th birthday with a big family cook-out!

2.  Playing dress up 1920s style for my friend Katty DeLux's birthday---even more to be thankful for having a friend that enjoys dressing up and theme parties as much as I do :)

3.  I got to be a hair model on the local morning talk show KC Live, during a beauty segment where my super talented friend and hair stylist/makeup artist/photographer--Joey demonstrated quick easy hair styles.  The coolest part was meeting Damian McGinty from the show-- GLEE back stage.  I only wish I would have got a photo with him!

4. My daughter was in a play for her summer acting class... I love watching her perform--she is in her element and she comes alive in front of an audience!

5. Watching a fireworks display with my family--I thought we might miss seeing a show this year since we had plans on the 4th, but luckily one community in Kansas City was doing their display the day before!

6. Nail polish--- this is such a silly thing to be thankful for, but really it is so much fun and being thankful for even the littlest things is what being a happy person is all about. 

7.  My kids, and husband and I  had such an amazing time of 4th of July at a bbq hosted by Katty DeLux... there was so much delicious food, and Katty is a perfect hostess. 






No comments:

Post a Comment