I missed last week, so this list might be a little long... I have been super busy the last couple of weeks.. so many things to be thankful for!
1. My Grandma June Celebrated her 75th birthday with a big family cook-out!
2. Playing dress up 1920s style for my friend Katty DeLux's birthday---even more to be thankful for having a friend that enjoys dressing up and theme parties as much as I do :)
3. I got to be a hair model on the local morning talk show KC Live, during a beauty segment where my super talented friend and hair stylist/makeup artist/photographer--Joey demonstrated quick easy hair styles. The coolest part was meeting Damian McGinty from the show-- GLEE back stage. I only wish I would have got a photo with him!
4. My daughter was in a play for her summer acting class... I love watching her perform--she is in her element and she comes alive in front of an audience!
5. Watching a fireworks display with my family--I thought we might miss seeing a show this year since we had plans on the 4th, but luckily one community in Kansas City was doing their display the day before!
6. Nail polish--- this is such a silly thing to be thankful for, but really it is so much fun and being thankful for even the littlest things is what being a happy person is all about.
7. My kids, and husband and I had such an amazing time of 4th of July at a bbq hosted by Katty DeLux... there was so much delicious food, and Katty is a perfect hostess.