2. February-- I read all three books of the Hunger Games series on the Nook I received as a birthday present.. in a matter of a a couple days.. they are such good books, I might just need to read them again. Also, we took the kids to Monster Jam, it was kind of a late birthday present for Will--they loved it!
3. March-- Spring break we went to Disney World, a very special gift from my mom and step dad! Loved it, it would be my dream come true to be able to work at a Disney park as a character, I do a pretty mean Mary Poppins impression.
4. April-- I finally got a new lap-top and re-launched this here blog and started to take it way more seriously. Also in April I took a pin-up hair and make-up class put on by the ladies at Vixen Pin Up Photography--totally changed how I pretty myself up!
5. May-- My present for Mother's day was to get to shoot with Charlie from Paper Moon Photography by Charlie Girl... this has become a mother's day tradition of sorts--the year before was a shoot with Vixen Pin Up Photography (that shoot produced my lovely header photo)
6. June--- most of June was spent at our local community pool that is in walking distance from the little blue house. Friends, sun, and relaxation = a really good month.
7. July-- I started working (and getting paid) for the first time since my daughter was born in 2003 at the cutest boutique in the world-- Retro Vixen!! Also in July ---Family reunion/vacation to Wisconsin! Oh and my picture was published in The Cat's Meow magazine.
8. August-- I saved my hard earned money and treated myself to a dual photo shoot with Vixen Pin Up Photography and Switchblade Betties Pin Up Photography.
9. September-- GREASERAMA
10. October-- Halloween!!!!!!!! I love Halloween! I was soo in love with my costume this year!
11. November-- The thankfulness month! This year I am most thankful for the new friends I've made this year--even though I've only known them for 6 months or so, they have become very close and very dear to me. Also in November, Geoff and I celebrated out 12th anniversary, and Shaylee's cheer squad took first place in BOTH the cheer and dance events at competition.
12. December-- I worked really hard to make the Christmas season memorable with my 12 Days of Christmas Challenge...and it was an exceptionally wonderful Christmas.