Friday, October 5, 2012

Shop My Closet!

Recently, I spent an entire day cleaning out my closet, I have a tiny closet.. roughly only 4 feet of closet length... not enough for any clothes-shoes-&-bags-loving lady like myself.  Anyway, I've forced myself to part with a few things.  I am thinking about trying to list them on ebay, as a stay-at-home mom, I am always trying to find a way to make a little extra money.  Before I do that, I thought I would offer them up to my loyal readers.  If you're into the pin-up look, you might just see something you would like to have hanging in your closet!


First up, is this cute little crimson colored true-wrap dress.  I am modeling it with a crinoline and a camisole under, those are not included.  Its super cute!  According to the label, its size Medium.  And it can be yours for only $15 + $5 shipping.
 
Next, is this super fun jersey-knitt skirt.  It is red with tiny black pin-dots (the dots don't show up very well in the pictures.) Its vintage 80s does 50s, and it is sooo comfortable, you'll feel like you're wearing sweats, but you'll look cute!  I modeled it with a crinoline and a belt, but its still cute without them. This skirt measures 24" at the waist unstretched, and can stretch up to at least 32"--probably more. It can be yours for only $10 plus $5 shipping
 
 
 
Next,  I have this lovelyLaundry by Shelli Segal size 10 (retail $150 and up) New w/out tags (I bought but never got to wear it..by the time I got around to wearing it, my girls shrunk and no longer filled it up)
    This dress is great for a busty gal ... I had to wear a padded bra, with chicken cutlets AND a pair of socks stuffed in the bust to keep it up. Bust measured up to 41" waist 31" to 34" (heavy stretch cotton fabric).
Letting it go for $30 + $5 shipping
* I purchased it on sale because there is a loose thread at the base of the zipper and it was clearanced out. It would be an easy fix, but not a necessary one. **Belt and petticoat its pictured with are not included*
 
 
Finally, I have this adorable vintage 60's one size fits most nylon robe.  If you are wanting to do a pinup style photo shoot in the future this would be a great thing to wear.  Or you can wear it to channel your inner 60's housewife while you watch reruns of Mad Men... either way, you'll love it.  Only $10+$5 shipping!
 
 
 
If you would like to purchase any of these items please contact me on facebook (click the facebook button on the right)  or leave a comment and I will give you my email address :)  All transactions should be done via paypal.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment