Thursday, October 4, 2012

Convos with the Kiddos: Will's Art

Will, my 4-year-old,  has the potential to be an artist some day, or maybe a professional baseball player, or maybe a samurai ninja.. LOL.   Seriously though, the kid loves to be artistic.  Drawing on his Magnadoodle, or coloring with crayons and markers are some of his favorite things to do. 

A few days ago he rushed into my bedroom while I was putting away laundry, very excited and proud to show me his latest piece of "art."  




"OH, wow!" I said, in that "I-have-no-clue-what-this-is-but-let-me-act-excited" mommy kind of way. "Tell me about it," I said.

Will tells me an unexpected and thoughtful explanation for his art:
   "Those are foot prints of animals.  Animals with holes in their feet.  Because, we need to think about the poor animals with holes in their feet."

Indeed Will, we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment