Tuesday, October 16, 2012

5 Things that Made this Week Fabulous

Last week was super fun, I love this time of year!

1.  The week started out well with a girls' night out with some of my favorite ladies on Monday night.  We went to The Boot, I had a most delicious pasta that resembled ravioli but tasted soooo much better and fancier.  We ate well, drank well, and had good conversation.  Its so good to get out and connect with girls that you love.
 
 2. Tuesday, I found myself in full Halloween mode so I made a special "Halloweenie" dinner of Mummies ( hot dogs in crescent rolls,)  boogers (spiral mac and cheese with green food coloring.) and trees from the Haunted Forest (broccoli.)  The kids loved it,  I even served the ketchup with a medicine  syringe so it looked like blood!
 
 
 
3. Thursday, I had my first sitting with Whispering Danny of Exile Tattoo.  I am getting some gorgeous traditional roses on my shoulder blade, and covering up an old ugly tattoo that needed to go.  I am excited to go back in a few weeks for the second sitting and get the color added!
 
 
4. Shaylee's school celebrated "Pink Out Day" this week in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.  We came up with her look pretty last minute, but you know in this house there is an abundance of pink options.   She looked super cute and was picked to represent her class in a school photo. Only one kid per class was chosen, so it was quite the honor!
 
 
5.  Friday, the kiddos were out of school.  For something special to do, I took them to see "Hotel Transylvania."  The movie was adorable and very funny, I laughed out loud many times! I was surprised at how many voices I recognized and how star-studded the cast was!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment