Tuesday, October 30, 2012

5 Things that made (Last) Week Fabulous

Last week, was really fun.  I  did a lot of work  on creating my Halloween costume;  helped my husband come up with his costume;  worked a few days at Retro Vixen, and got to have dinner with a friend I've known since 6th grade. The most fabulous part of the week , no doubt, was the adults only Halloween party hosted by my good friend, Melissa, that my husband and I went to Saturday night.  So this week, I am keeping this post simple and posting my 5 favorite pictures from the partay!

My husband was Vera De Milo from In Living Color, and I was Alana aka Honey Boo Boo

I was pretty impressed with how well I pulled off her look, from my hair to my shoes

People always tell my husband that he looks like Jim Carrey


The boys

Wednesday, Playboy Bunny, Mermaid, Honey Boo Boo, Mortisha, and Katniss

No comments:

Post a Comment