Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Super Easy Sugar Cookies


I love making my kids special cookies for special holidays.  I always use the simple cake-mix sugar cookie recipe to mix up some quick dough.   Just take one box of  white cake mix, one egg, and a fourth of cup of melted butter or margarine, and mix together until it becomes dough,  if it isn't moist enough to stick together properly you can add a TBS or two of water.   The key to making the cookies extra chewy and tasty instead of dense and hard is to roll them out using powdered sugar instead of flour.    Cut out the cookies and bake for about 10 minutes at 350degrees.    I frosted my cookies with canned frosting for extra easiness and then added chocolate chips and candy corn for embellishments.   They are so cute, so easy, and make the kiddos so happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment