Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: Halloween Spirit

Today is Halloween!!!  I love Halloween! Pretty soon, I will be heading over to my daughter's school to help out with room-mom "Harvest" party duties. This evening of course, Iwill be hittin' up the neighborhood with my kiddos and friends for some free candy!

I have already been to my costume party events, so I will not be in costume today...today is for my kids.  However, I am dressing with the Halloween spirit in mind.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

I found the pumpkin orange dress at Marshall's on clearance for only $10, and since nothing says Halloween like orange and black, today is the perfect day to wear it!  This outfit could easily become a costume simply by adding a witch hat, or maybe by cutting out  a jack-o-lantern face from black felt  and pinning it to the bust or skirt of the dress.

I hope you have a spooktacularly fun Halloween!  Embrace the fun of the holiday and eat lots of chocolate.. its a known fact that calories consumed by candy eating never count on October 31st!

No comments:

Post a Comment