Saturday, August 18, 2012

5 Things That Made This Week Fabulous

This week was super busy and extra fabulous, mostly because school has started again for my kids.  I am excited to get used to the new schedule and for all the wonderful things I will be able to do and accomplish for the 3 hours every day I have to myself!

1.  The most fabulous of all things is the beginning of school!  The first day of school is always special, I love the new clothes and shoes, the new back packs and supplies, and taking famous first day pictures and comparing them with old ones!

2.  Because the first day back to school is so fabulous, it deserves two  spots on the list.  Besides, Shaylee's first day was Wednesday and Will's first day was Thursday,  two separate days  definitely earns two separate spots!



3. Thursday we went bowling with some of Geoff's coworkers.  The kids had a great time, and I scored 100pts, which is really good for me, I almost never score in the triple digits!  Plus, I haven't been bowling since before Will was born.... unless you count Wii Sports.



4. Friday was my dear friend Joey's birthday.  He turned 26.  I cant believe he's only 26, not that he doesn't look fabulous, but because he's so accomplished and driven for someone so young.  He is pretty much a local celebrity with his many styling segments he has done for local news channels, I am pretty sure by  the age of 30, he might just be a house hold name.

5.  I've worked slightly more than usual this week at Retro Vixen.  The store has been very busy the past two days I've been there and I have had the opportunity to meet many lovely ladies.  The hi-light was meeting a blog reader --Shout out to Lauren!  I love helping women find dresses that make them feel beautiful! It's a great way to earn some extra cash.. for sure!


1 comment:

  1. It was awesome meeting you too! :o) Love love love Retro Vixen!

    ReplyDelete