Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: Sometimes I Wear Pants

Sometimes I wear pants. Well, sometimes I wear jeans. I actually do not own any pair of of pants that are not jeans.  I figure if an event requires fancier dressing than jeans, then I would of course wear my true fashion love of a dress or a skirt.  I realize that every outfit I have posted so far has been a dress or a skirt, so here is something different.






This is such a fun little get up.  My favorite colors to wear are red, white, and navy, and I love the nautical feel. 



Budget Breakdown:
Cardigan: Old Navy* $16.01 (after coupon) *see it styled   differently HERE
Jeans: Marshall's $18.99
Blouse: Vintage Ship N Shore via Tip Top Atomic Shop $10
Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory $14.99

Grand Total : $59.99  Not too Shabby!

1 comment: