Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: All American 4th

I love dressing in red, white, and blue.   I feel like I am a quintessential All-American girl, and I am always drawn towards red and navy when it comes to clothing.   So, last week on 4th of July, of course I brought out the patriotic pallet from my closet.


A classic, light-weight, red cardi from Old Navy,  A fun pin-up style navy dress from Break-Down Bettie, navy  leggings from Charlotte Russe, thrifted necklace, home-made hair clip, and red Converse  complete my Americana-inspired look.




My whole family dressed for Independence day,  all of them are wearing clothes from JCPenney, we support Ellen :)!



Geoff and I have been married for almost 12 years now, and we are still pretty crazy about eachother!



Stripes, plaid, and gingham in red, white, and blue make for an all-American family.



Budget Breakdown for my outfit:
Old Navy Cardigan  $16 after 20% off Coupon
Breakdown Betty Dress $16  *to get one of your own click HERE
Charlotte Russe Leggings $5
Thrifted Necklace $2
Home-Made hair flower:  $0
Converse Chuck's : $40 from the Converse Factory Store


Grand Total of $79,  $39 without the shoes, not too shabby.

1 comment: