Saturday, June 16, 2012

5 Things that Made this Week Fabulous

1.  My little diva,  miss Shaylee, had her annual dance recital. She and her bestie, Emily, looked adorable and danced like pros. They had a great time and were so fun to watch.

2. I took the kids out to Jimmy Johns for dinner on Wednesday, after spending the day at the pool.  They were actually good and didn't fight with each other! That is a big fabulous success!  After that we headed to watch  friends play their little league game.  I love the neighborhood we live in, my kids get to live a life that totally reminds me of the movie, The Sandlot.


3. Sitting on a back porch with good friends, a couple of drinks, and some fun talk on a beautiful June night...


4.  The Kiddos and I went to see Madagascar 3.   It was actually pretty funny and I enjoyed it almost as much as they did. My favorite part was when the tiger said, "Bolshevik."


5.  A  date night out, shopping on my favorite street.  One of the cutest stores in KC, Retro Vixen,  was hosting a party to launch the beginning of summer and swimming season.  I picked up some super cute goodies, and got to sip on a yummy cocktail and eat delicious cake truffles, and chit-chat with some amazing ladies.  Geoff and I got to get a few pics taken from the fabulous Nikki Moreno of Vixen Pin Up Photography... and I finally got to meet the adorable Katty DeLux in person,  she is a beautiful pinup model and writes a delightful little blog, Chronicles of a Sweet Tooth--you should read it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment