Sunday, February 9, 2014

What's Goin' On...

So,I try to post a sort of week-in-review every week on the blog, In 2012 it was called, "5 Things that Made This Week Fabulous."   In 2013 it was called, "Thankful it's the Weekend, small things I'm thankful for this week."   So it is a new year, might as well change the ole' title again.. so this year I'm calling it "What's Goin' On"  because basically that is exactly what the post is all about, simply what is going on in my life at the moment. 

So here's what is goin' on at the moment:

1. This week was Snowmageddon 2014.. we have about 11" of snow on the ground, and my kids' school was canceled for every day except Monday last week... this week they will go a few days, but they won't go on Thursday and Friday because of parent teacher conferences.   I love my kids.. but really, the need to go to school.  No more no school days... PLEASE.

2.  I was interviewed for a really cool new podcast called "The Pinup Podcast."  If you're interested in hearing a little about my pinup side, and how I got into the scene, or if you're just curious as to what my voice sounds like, take a listen  HERE.

3. Monster Jam was in town, we bought Will tickets for his birthday, he was so excited to see it!

4. I had a great opportunity to work with an amazing photographer,  yesterday,  I got to take so many pictures, and the best part is he asked me to model for him as a favor... No, thank you, Color Me Gone Photography,  it was absolutely a favor to me. 

5. I re-launched my etsy store, and already received my first wholesale order, from Monkey Wrench Clothing!  I was ecstatic to have a large order, and for such a great store! 

6.  I ended the week with a great pre-valentine's day dinner out with some of my favorite girls. 

All in all, it was a pretty good week, but really every week is a pretty good week when I am surrounded by so many amazing people. 




No comments:

Post a Comment