Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday: Doris Skirt take 2

I have said before how much I love Pinup Couture's  Doris skirts.   Well, I think I need them all.  Seriously the perfect skirt.  They are made from  super high quality medium weight fabric and as easy to wear as a pair of jeans. 

 
This skirt has a fun atomic print that I just love, and it is easily paired with my favorite black cardigan, tights, and heels.
Funny note: I actually had the same skirt in a different color this summer, and in a larger size.  When I realized that my summertime beer drinking was causing me to gain weight, and I stopped drinking beer as well as stepped up my exercise routine, I soon needed a smaller Doris Skirt.  I sold my Large skirt and quickly bought a medium but I decided to switch up the color this time.  I never liked beer, and then I finally started to like it.. and it did me no favors. Haha!
 I am glad I opted to switch the color, I love the warmth of  this peachy pink !

 
Another note:  This may be the last Wardrobe Wednesday post you see of me with long(ish) hair, I am seriously considering going a lot shorter at my hair appointment this Friday, I guess we will have to wait and see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment