Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Take Me Away Tuesday: Nashville

I am still soaking in the after glow from the Butch Walker with Marc Scibilia  concert that I attended Saturday night.  In my teen years, going to an indie-music show at a small venue was something I did on a weekly basis.  This concert reminded me how much I love that (providing the musician is good.)  I love a singer songwriter and perhaps the unofficial capital of the world for the singer-songwriter (not just country music) is Nashville Tennessee-- "Music City, USA."   Imagine the amount of good music shows available to watch on any given night in this city--not to mention the shopping and dining!!!  So get me some cowboy boots, and a new pair of jeans and please take me away to Nashville, Tennessee



 





No comments:

Post a Comment