Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Take Me Away {for the Holidays} to Sweden

From this week through New Year's Day, I thought it would be fun to share places that really seem to make the holiday's magical across the world for my take me away posts!   Up first is Sweden!!  From the magical lights of Stockholm, to the magnificent alpine views of Scandinavian mountains, there is no loss of awe-inspiring moments to be had.  Stay in an ice-hotel, or track a herd of reindeer, or simply shop the wares in the local markets. The most must see thing  in Sweden during the winter would be for me, the aurora borealis, the Northern Lights,  definitely a bucket list item for me.. and Sweden might just have the best views of this wondrous act of nature.  Will somebody please take me away to Sweden for the holidays? 



No comments:

Post a Comment