Saturday, October 12, 2013

Thankful It's the Weekend

I have been pretty busy lately, and it doesn't show signs of slowing down any time soon! Here is how I spent my week:

1.  Sunday I spent the day with my bestie at the Kansas City Renaissance Festival.  We went all out and even dressed up!  We saw the best shows, got a tarot card reading, and Katty even got hypnotized... waaayyy hypnotized!!  It was a great day!!

2.  I got to spend my Monday afternoon helping out my friend Joey, switch over his huge salon client data base to his new system.  Data entry isn't really what most people consider fun... but anything can be fun when you're in the company of fun people and Joey is one of the most fun people I have ever met.

3.  Wednesday was picture day at my kids school.  I volunteered at the school for most of the day to help with the picture taking process in turn earning free photo packages for both of my kids!! Score!

4.  Friday the kids were off from school and I spent the day making Shaylee's Halloween costume, she wants to be a mermaid, we got the tail finished... next week I will work on the top!

5.  I won a free t-shirt from one of my favorite graphic design companies-- Fluff, from a facebook give away!  How lucky and awesome is that?! 


I hope you had a great week, and that your weekend is fabulous!!! I would love to hear about the best part of your week as well! 


 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

1 comment: