1. The hottest days of the year kept my air conditioning running full blast, until well it didn't. It stopped, it broke.... I was devastated! Air conditioners are EXPENSIVE to replace. THANKFULLY our friend, Tim...new what was wrong with our unit and how to fix it... we dodged a bullet and only had to pay around $200 for a couple of parts instead of thousands on a new unit like I was afraid of. So thankful for helpful friends that do not hesitate to help us out when we need it!
2. I enrolled my daughter, Shaylee, in musical theater classes this week and she is sooo excited, I am excited to watch her shine in this creative outlet!
3. I attended a fun pajama party event with some friends... which gave me a chance to wear one of my cute vintage night gowns out in public, and get to know some amazing ladies a little bit better.
4. GREASERAMA!!! One of my favorite events of the year.. the biggest and best car show in the Midwest, and it feels like a family reunion of sorts, I usually get to see all of my vintage loving/pinup-style wearing/ rockabilly music listening friends all in one place.
5. My husband's parents are in route as I type this from California to bring him the 1966 Mustang that has been in the family for years, and that he has been trying to get to our home in KS for months!
What are you thankful for this week?