Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday: The Most Comfortable (Cute) Dress in the World

Ever since I first discovered Pin Up Girl Clothing  (PUG for short) last year, I have been a fan of their clothing.  Ever since this summer, when I visited the Pin Up Girl Boutique I have become a SUPER FAN of their clothing AND their company.

PUG is a company created for and by women, based in the USA (Los Angeles, CA) and produces all of their clothing in the USA!  The clothes are the highest quality, and are made to last,  they are also well designed to flatter a woman's body-- I think it's impossible to not look hot wearing PUG.  I don't mind spending a little more than usual on a Pin Up Girl Clothing item because I am passionate about what the company stands for, and they are all about empowering women.

One of my absolute favorite dresses they make is the Luscious Dress.   This dress is made out of a high quality, sturdy stretch jersey-knit fabric that is similar to my favorite pair of yoga pants.  This dress is the MOST COMFORTABLE DRESS I have ever owned. Not only is this dress comfy, it is also very structured for support!  Oh and its beyond adorable with its flattering bust line and adorable pinup-girl embroidery on the shoulders.  The dress will be perfect all year long, from summer to the coldest days of winter... it will be a snap to make it work for all seasons.   I love this dress so much that I actually bought a second one in another color (black with pink martini drinking elephants on the shoulders.)  The Luscious dress comes in a wide variety of colors and sizes.. I am sure there is one that is perfect for you.  

 
 
 

Dress-- Pinup Couture
Shoes-- Thrift
Belt-- Retro Vixen
Hair Scarf-- Retro Vixen
Necklace-- ISewCute

No comments:

Post a Comment