Saturday, August 17, 2013

Thankful It's the Weekend

It's the weekend!! Here's a short list of the things from this past week that made me smile :)
 
  • 1. The weather has been absolutely lovely this week... lows in the upper 50's and highs in the lower 80s... and its the end of August,  I welcome the fall-like weather.  Once the pool closes for the season-- I'm ready for cooler temps!
 
  • 2.  Ice Cream treats with my kiddos on the last day of summer-break
 
  • 3.  The first day of school
 
  • 4.  Spending a beautiful Friday afternoon lunching, shopping, laughing, and chatting with my best gal-pal
 
  • 5.  Both kids were at birthday parties at the same time, which means the hubs and I got free time for a  Sat. afternoon  date!
 
 
 
 
 
What made you smile this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment