Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday: Disneyland

I was lucky enough to get to spend a day at the happiest place on Earth, Disneyland, while on vacation last week.  I had the PERFECT Disney appropriate outfit, so I absolutely had to wear it!


Minnie Mouse ears from last year's Disney World vacation
Queen of Holloway dress from Ebay
Comfortable flip-flops (a must for amusement parks) from Charming Charlie
Belt/ Sunglasses from Retro Vixen
 
 
Now, to make the dress more practical for riding rides, dealing with wind, and so on... the must have accessory:  Pettipants!!! Pettipants are frequently worn by square-dancers to maintain modesty while spinning their full twirly skirts. They are comfy and lacey and cute, and make it possible to wear dresses just about anywhere without flashing your panties!  I love mine,  you can find them at Donna's Dress Shop in Kansas City.
 
 
 
I had a great day with my family at Disneyland.  It was super fun to dress up and really feel like a Disneyland citizen. Pluto, Goofy,  Mickey and many other's told me they loved my dress :)
 


 
 
If you can't have fun and play dress-up for a day at Disneyland, then where can you???  :)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment