Sunday, June 16, 2013

Thankful it's the Weekend

Almost didn't get to this post because of the extreme busyness of this weekend! However, it was an extremely good weekend and week.. so much to be thankful for!

1. Jazzercising with my friends is one of my favorite things!  It's a workout, and it is fun!  This week was extra fun because we got to use props. Sure, the props might be a little cheesy but the fun-factor sky-rockets when you're dancing with pom poms.  I love it!

2. We sold my husband's old truck (189k miles on it) and for half the money the truck sold for we bought a Mercedes. Sure it's a 1983 Mercedes.. but it drives well, has a hood-ornament and is a pretty darn sweet ride.  Also we are able to put some money into savings.

3. I had some much need girl time with my best friend that included martini's and bargain shopping at one of the largest Charming Charlie's in the country.  It has a back "outlet" room where everything is deeply discounted AND buy one get one free!!  I got 2 dresses a beautiful rhinestone sash and an amazing pair of kitschy sunglasses for about $35.

4.  I danced, and laughed, and danced and laughed and made some new fun friends at a pin-up faire yesterday... I also managed to sell some of my handmade wares and collection of vintage clothing!  It was a super de duper fun day.

5.  Fathers day was today and I am so beyond thankful to be married to a guy who is an amazing daddy to our children.  I am also thankful for the men in my life (shout out to my grandpa and my step-father) who have been there for me when my own "biological" father has never been. 





What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment