Saturday, June 1, 2013

Thankful It's the Weekend! #1

Thankful its the Weekend....

Trying something new--Hopefully this will become a weekly feature!  Things I'm thankful for from this week and weekend :)


1.  The pool!  It's pool season again, I love the smell of chlorinated water and sunscreen--smells like summer... the only thing that tops it is the smell of salt water and sunscreen!

2.  My kids are getting along (knock on wood)   School has been out for a week and my two young'uns have been pretty good and the sibling rivalry has been minimal,  so far so good.

3. My husband being a little less serious, and stressed and a little more carefree, inspired and adventurous ---- love it!

4.  My favorite thrift store had a big half off sale and I got to share in the poppin tags adventure with good friends.

5.  Tonight my mom, daughter, and I will be taking in some out door theater at Kansas City's  Starlight theater--- we are seeing the touring Broadway production of Spamalot!


No comments:

Post a Comment