Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday: Peach, Plaid, and Leopard

March is just a few days away,  even though the past week has been the most wintry of this entire winter.  I am longing for Spring!  Even if I have to dress warmly for winter's chill, I am being drawn to fresh pastel colors  that remind me of spring.


I thought it would be fun to mix the almost grungy plaid top (its thin and warn...I have had this shirt for years and have worn it dozens and dozens of times,) with the glam cardigan--it is fuzzy like angora with sparkly rhinestones sewn on to it... and I really like the result.   I pop of leopard print in my bag and sunglasses, really gave this outfit a dose of  ME.


Plaid cotton top by Old Navy,  Cardigan by Forever 21,  Leopard Tote by Jessica Simpson
 
Jeans from Gap,  Boots from JCPenney,  Sunglasses from Target

1 comment:

  1. I love that pretty beaded cardigan! I find myself being drawn to more spring-like colors lately too...maybe it's wishful thinking!

    ReplyDelete