Thursday, December 20, 2012

It's Okay Thursday

Trying something new-- a "link up"  I read  Maria's post on her blog and thought it would be fun to try :)
 


It's Okay that...

...I love wearing my footy pajamas and wear them as long as I possibly can each day

... I laugh when my son says a really funny joke that involves the word "poop" or "nuts"

...I probably will not finish my Christmas shopping until  4 pm on Christmas Eve

...I don't have "cool" taste in music... my love for the Spice Girls  and New Kids on the Block far exceeds any admiration I have for The Cure or Lana Del Rey

...I have to close my eyes during the scary parts, when I'm watching American Horror Story with my husband

...my fingernail polish is almost always chipped

... Whenever and Wherever I am that a  Jazzercise song is being played, its almost impossible for me not to start doing the routine  (even at Target)

4 comments:

  1. Hearing little kids tell jokes involving poop or nuts is the funniest! Love your blog! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I probably won't finish my Christmas shopping until the same time you do...something about procrastinating....it gets me every.time! haha. found your blog from the link up! newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still have about 10 presents and 4 bags of candy to buy.. and about a zillion to wrap!! Thanks for following :)

      Delete