Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: Almost Fall

So, it is after Labor Day.  The high temps haven't figured out that its time to drop to the low 70s, but despite the heat, I am looking forward to the Fall season.  I love my summer sun dresses, but I am ready for coziness, layers, and boots.  It is definitely too warm for most of those things, but today I layered a bit, light almost-fall style.

 
 
A nylon scarf and a very light weight cotton cardigan, gives the feeling of fall layers, without extra bulk or heat.
 
 
Capris and slingback kitten heals lead the way toward Fall, and away from shorts and flip-flops.

Budget Breakdown:
Cardigan:   $16.01 (after coupon)  Old Navy
Black Tee:  $6.49  Burlington Coat Factory
Capris:   $14.99  Burlington Coat Factory
Shoes:  $3.99  Thrifted
Scarf:  $5.00   Flea Market

Grand Total: $46.48 Not Too Shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment