1. The annual Johnson County Old Settler's Parade. This has become a yearly tradition for our family. Shaylee has been marching in the parade with her cheer leading squad since she was in first grade, and Will always enjoys catching the candy that is thrown from the floats.
2. Shaylee's cheer season started, and it's always fun to watch her do her thing, she really has the spirit thing down!
3. The kids and I got to join Daddy (and his co-workers) for some happy hour fun at a local bar and grill. Geoff taught the kids to play pool, and I had a cherry coke for big people *wink, wink*
4. Dinner and drinks with some of my favorite ladies at my favorite restaurant!
5. I got to have an evening with my best pal, Sandra...we always have an adventure when we're together:)