Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: Flirty Skirty

This week's outfit is one of the most fun things in my closet to wear.  The whole time I wore it, I just wanted to twirl and swish my skirt. I love the 50's housewife feel, its fun, flirty, a little sexy and yet modest.










The gingham blouse was an epic Ebay find, the skirt is a handmade square-dance skirt that I found for rediculously cheap at my favorite thrift store, Savers.  The shoes were from Marshall's clearance rack, and tieing the whole look together is the adorable belt from my favorite boutique, Retro Vixen.


Budget Breakdown:
Blouse, Ebay $8.00
Skirt, Thrifted $3.99
Shoes, Marshall's $18.99
Belt, RetroVixen $15


That's a grand Total  of  only  $45.98 for a head to toe outfit, not too shabby!!

5 comments:

  1. That is such a fun, twirly skirt. I love it paired with that red blouse--it makes such a cute Americana look :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shea, I was actually wearing it to an event that encouraged coming dressed "Americana-Style" :)

      Delete
  2. I love the second photo--you have such an expressive face.

    ReplyDelete