I'm weird, or maybe I should say unique... for sure I am quirky. Here is a short list of 7 (rhymes with Devyn) reasons why:
1. I have this habit to talk in and out of funny voices. I usually do this when I'm nervous or insecure. Sometimes, I do it just because it's funny and I'm in a funny mood. I also like to read books aloud and give every character their own voice... think about me reading "50 shades of Grey" using my voices.
2. I am overly sensitive to other peoples energy. I can feel energy in a room like its my 6th sense. I absorb it like a sponge. Sometimes its a good thing, I can usually tell how genuine someone is just by standing near them long enough, my first impressions are usually spot on. Most of the time its a bad thing. I can't take too much negative, tense, intense, or just high energy in a room. I can actually feel it as heavy on my chest. I have had anxiety attacks because of my energy sensitivity. My body starts shaking, my heart races and I burst into tears for no reason at all.. super embarrassing. Usually, I can "escape" a high energy situation before that happens... but when I can't ohhh man, it sucks.
3. I have to know details.. details of details. If I dont it freaks me out. Especially when it comes to my schedule.
4. I often look at what a random person is wearing and wonder what their shopping experience was when they bought that particular outfit.
5. I think I might be psychic. Seriously, I have these moments when I'm daydreaming and it will be like I'm thinking of a memory, only it hasn't happened yet and then eventually it does happen. This happens alot when I meet people that will become an important relationship in my life. I knew that my husband was going to be my boyfriend when I first saw his picture in a yearbook, months before I every met him in person.
6. I like to put on bright lipstick and lip-sync while watching myself in the mirror.
7. I am alot smarter than people think. I made extremely good grades all through school without trying very hard.. I know I come across as an air head blond, but I was actually in the gifted program in school
What are some of the things that make you weird, unique, or quirky? I'd love to know!