1. Last Sunday night, one of my bestest friends, Joey, and I recorded our second episode of "Signature Style," a sure-to-become-major-hit-web-series on youtube. Recording was a blast, and afterword we got some good fried food for a late night dinner at The Foundry.
2. The little blue house has been full of little doggy cuteness this week. Our doggy, Leo, had two of his furry friends stay with us while their humans were out of town. I was nervous that 3 pups would be crazy, but they all got along very well and were surprisingly calm. I got several adorable doggy-snooze pics, along with lots of puppy kisses and cuddles.
3. McDonald's Reese's Peanut Butter Cup snack size McFlurry---this is my favorite summertime, over 100 degree, sweet-relief, guilty pleasure. Oh my goodness they are sooo good, and the snack size is the the perfect amount. I feel a little less guilty knowing that McD's ice cream is lower in fat and calories than most other soft serve ice cream, read a bit more about that HERE.
4. My husband, Geoff, has been working crazy hours at work lately, plus he's been super involved with extra activities and clubs, and lately I've been busy with exciting opportunities like Signature Style, working a little bit at Retro Vixen, and guest-co-hosting a friend's podcast. It started feeling like we were living separate lives. But, as they say, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder" and I am even more aware of how lucky we are to have each other. He's my best friend, and I love being with him. The most fabulous thing about any day or week is always getting to share my life with my soul mate.
5. A few weeks back I won a $50 gift card to one of my favorite stores, Retro Vixen, from a give away from one of my favorite blogs to read, Chronicles of a Sweet Tooth. This Friday, I got to spend it and I got the cutest dress ever with it! Chronicles of a Sweet Tooth does amazing give aways every month. This month you can enter to win a free clutch from Purse and Clutch. Purse and Clutch has the cutest bags, and they help create jobs for the poor, read more about that HERE.