Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: Pinkie Couture

Sunday for Father's day we were driving around looking for a restaurant that Geoff wanted to try. We took a wrong turn down a street in downtown Overland Park, KS.  I had no idea what a cute little street it was, I am definitely going back when the stores are open.  I saw this adorable window, and I had to stop to take my wardrobe photos in front of it, just too perfect!

Seriously, how cute is this window?!

ahh, I peeled off my nail polish from one finger





I love how bright and fun this outfit is, completely fun for summertime.  The dress is by Free People, but being the frugal fashionista that I am, I found it at Plato's Closet.  The adorable pink sunglasses are from one of the most fabulous boutiques in Kansas City, maybe even the world, Retro Vixen. The hair bow is hand made by me, you can get one just like it in my etsy shop, Mavynmade. The necklace was brought back from my mom's trip to Hawaii in 1987.  The gold, glimmery wedges are from Burlington Coat Factory---if you love girly shoes for super cheap prices check them out, they have so many quirky, girly, sexy shoes for less than 20 bucks. Finally, my little bikini basket purse I found at Savers-- I wonder if I can get through a day without wearing anything from Savers??


Budget Breakdown:
Free People Dress via Plato's Closet-- $8.00 off the clearance rack (resale clearance is the best)
Pink Cat-eye sunnies from Retro Vixen--$10.00
Shoes-- $14.99 from Burlington Coat Factory
Purse-- Savers $3.99
Bow--  $0.00 (perk of being the creator)
Necklace -- too old to have a clue how much it was--$0.00

Grand Total ONLY $36.98!!  (Holy Cannoli that's cheap!)

No comments:

Post a Comment