Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday "The Good Wife"

This week a memory card from a photo shoot by Paper Moon Photography that once was lost became found.. amazing grace! I am so excited to finally have these photographs!  The adorable set was the real life kitchen of Vixen Pin-Up Photography owner, Nikki Moreno-Whipple.  This might be the cutest kitchen in America.  The stuff it's made of is cotton candy, fairy dust, dream clouds, and cheesecake, I think.  The whole mid-century home is done to the authentic vintage nines, if Nikki ever looses interest in photography she definitely could have a career in interior design.

I wanted to use the photo shoot to get some pics for promotional materials for my up and coming accessory line Mavyn Made.  I wore my favorite yellow gingham and eyelet dress, I found the dress last year on eBay and jumped on the bidding train. I won it for about $26 after shipping. I made the matching bow, a perfect example of a Mavyn Made product. I found the fun apron at Marshalls for $12. The shoes I bought a few years ago on eBay for dirt cheap, like $8 after shipping;  this was the first time I wore them, but I KNEW that someday they would come in handy,(you don't pass up adorable $8 shoes!)




These are unedited photos by Paper Moon Photography by Charlie Girl.
Hair by Nikki Moreno-Whipple, Makeup by Charlie Girl



So here is the Budget Break Down of this Photo Shoot appropriate look:

Vintage Dress via EBay $26
Apron  from Marshall's $12
Shoes via EBay $8
Hair bow by Mavyn Made free for me $8 for you :)

The total cost of this look is about  $54 bucks! Not too Shabby!
I realize I was also wearing pearls, those were a precious gift from my husband's grandmother, I have no idea how much they cost and where she got them.



No comments:

Post a Comment