Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday #1 "Everythings Coming Up Roses"

I like the idea of certain weekly features on a blog, I like alliteration, and I like clothes.. hence "Wardrobe Wednesday."    Also, I feel that anyone can put together a great looking outfit for hundreds of  bucks, but its a special skill to look good for less.  Every outfit I feature will cost far less than $100 head to toe.


"Everythings Coming Up Roses "

Attention Ladies : this kind of outfit should be your alternative to sloppy sweatpants  or jeans and t-shirts all the time.   I love an empire waist dress with leggings, it is the most comfortable thing to wear and one of the most flattering on days when you're feeling  bloated.   This look works for all seasons, loose the shrug in the summer heat, add boots in the winter and fall!

Outfit Budget Break Down:
Shrug: $15.00 from Burlington Coat Factory
Dress: $6.99 thrifted from Savers
Leggings: $5.00 deal from Charlotte Russe
Shoes: $24.99 from  Off Broadway Shoes.

Grand Total of  only $51.98 for the entire outfit.. not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment