Monday, May 21, 2012

T-Ball

Saturday was my little guy's first ever T-ball game.  He looked so big in his little uniform.

posing with Daddy before the game.


The game itself was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Every time a kid hit the ball off the tee the entire outfield would run for the ball and dog pile each other to get it.  They took the idea of "crouching down" very seriously and they were all lower than low to the ground, but completely adorable at the same time.  There were a couple criers, and one little outfielder actually spent an inning being held by is third-base-coach-dad.  

crouching down

Swing batter, batter swing!


I can't believe how big Will has gotten. He's my baby and he's growing up.  After having kids my eyes were opened to how ridiculously fast time moves. Today T-ball, tomorrow MLB!!


No comments:

Post a Comment