1. Beautiful high waisted full-swing style skirt by Odille. This brand is usually sold at Anthropologie for anywhere from $68 to $120 or more... but I got it second hand for a measly 5 bucks, it looks brand new, there is one spot where the hem needs mending but that is an easy peasy fix.
3. For only $3.50 I got this fun lime green and white number. I love its sweetheart neck, and full skirt, it has a longer length and falls below my knee. It has a total pin-up vibe which I love. Oh, and it was insanely cheap.
4. Next, I got this old red dress. I am guessing its from the 80's, judging by the huge shoulder pads that I will be cutting out. This dress is kind of ugly, but it has a lot of potential and it was only 2 bucks. I love the quirky label "KC Petites." This will be a fall/winter dress since it is made of heavy fabric, and I am very lacking in colder weather dresses. I have plans to give this dress a face lift and a new fabulous life.
5. I also got this cute little vintage top. I am not sue what decade its from, but I can tell its pretty old. Love the label, "You Babes." I took this home for $1.50
6. Work Out Top, it still had tags on it.. originally $7... I paid $1.50. The front is plain and the back has a floral design.
7. My husband might be one of the few guys out there that really enjoys wearing a tie. Whenever I am out thrifting I am on the look out for a cool tie. Today I found two, one is vintage and I love its pink and gray color scheme. The other one is fun too. They were each $1.50
8. While I was in the accessory area looking at ties, I also found myself a belt, its real leather and it was only a single buck.
9. Can't forget the kids. The girl's clothes were kind of picked over by the time I got there, but I did manage to find this lovely little Old Navy top for Shay. $2.00
10. I found a couple cute T-shirts for my little man, Will. I only have one pictured, its from Gap Kids by the way. The other one has a monster truck on it, he is currently obsessed with monster trucks so he quickly demanded to wear it to the pool with his Monster Jam swim trunks, so I don't have a picture. Each shirt was only $1.00
I also found a little scrap fabric for making bows! It was only $1 and I can make at least 8 adorable bows out of it!
So there you go, my Memorial Day haul!!