Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday Find

 Everyone who knows me knows how much I love a good second hand find. I was raised on garage sales.  I have fond memories of spending early Wednesday mornings with my mom  hitting all the garage sales that we mapped out from the newspaper the night before!  I don't always have the time to go to garage sales but I visit a thrift store at least once a week.  Thrift stores are like candy stores to me!  I am cheap to the core, love having something no one else has, and hate overpaying for anything, so I thrift!   I almost never pay over 30 bucks for anything, and usually I pay less than 10.  So to inspire you to start thrift store/garage sale/ebay/craigslist  treasure hunting yourself  every Friday I will post something fabulous that I found second hand and super cheap... maybe even whole head to toe outfits!

So here goes my first "Friday Find"

"Unisa" Slingback peep toe pumps for $10.00, but I had a coupon for 20% off, so they were $8.00



I found them at Savers, my usual thrift store because its close to home.  They are in excellent condition  it looks like they have may never been worn outside because the tread on the bottoms looks brand new.

I have to admit that I have never heard of this brand of shoe and I was curious as to what their original retail value may have been so I googled and I found these comparable shoes at shoes.com
These "Unisa" shoes were listed for $69.99!!  So I guess I found myself a decent pair of shoes at almost 90% off the retail price... not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment