Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thankful its the Weekend

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving week!  So here is my weekly list of little things that made life great this week!

1. Shaylee won a spot in her school spelling bee and is absolutely thrilled about it, I'm so proud and super happy for her.

2. Hot chocolate as an after school snack on a chilly day.

3. Wednesday I took my kids to see a special viewing of the movie, ELF, playing on the big screen at a local movie theater again!  So fun to see it in the theater!  Shaylee brought a friend along who had actually never seen the movie, she loved it of course!

4.  THANKSGIVING... food... family... fun.. all of it.. (and especially my mom and step-dad who footed the bill for the family to eat out on turkey day, so we didn't have to cook or clean up)

5.  Getting good deals on infamous Black Friday.  I did not line up outside anywhere, in fact I didn't leave my house til noon, but I still managed to get some good stuff at a good price, without dealing with an angry mob!

6.  Christmas sweater party fun with friends!
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment