Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday: #OOTD

I admit it.. I am an instagram junkie!  I love hashtags, the fun pictures, the double tapping, the scrolling .. everything... I LOVE IT!  One of my favorite instagram hashtags is #OOTD--- it means outfit of the day.  There are a lot of OOTD spin offs too.. you can do #rockabillyootd or #pinupootd, #vintageootd, #thriftedootd, #nerdyootd... and so on.  It's a fun way to share your style and find other's who share a similar style.    If you love my Wardrobe Wednesday posts, follow me on instagram at @devynbeth.  I am always posting #ootd :)   Here are just a few samples from the past few weeks.

 
 
 
 

Are you on instagram?  I would love to follow you, comment below with your instagram name so I can follow you! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so many great outfits! I just love your new header; very cool!

    ReplyDelete