Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Wardrobe Wednesday: For the Birds (and me!)

If you have been following my blog for long, you may have noticed that I have a slight obsession with Pinup Couture brand clothing.  Flattering cut dresses, made in the USA, super high quality fabrics all from a woman-lead company... what's not to love. 



 I have been wanting one of their classic "Heidi" dresses for a long time.. I have been waiting patiently for one to go on sale (I have an inability to ever buy anything at full retail price no matter how much I love a company.) Lucky for me that I signed up for the Pinup Girl Clothing news letter because I got a special invite to a secret sale and snatched up my bird-cage print Heidi dress at 40% off! 


 
I threw on a little black balero, some tights and my favorite black heels, and I was good to go.. this dress was perfect to wear for family photos and to a fall wedding later the same day! 



*Thank you to Hometown Betties for these photographs

No comments:

Post a Comment