Sunday, October 6, 2013

Thankful it's the Weekend

So much fun things going on in my life right now.. and this past week!  It's still Sunday and it's still the weekend, and there is still time to share a few of things I was thankful for this week.

1. I had a lovely day getting to do a shoot with the sweetest pin-up photographer in KC, miss Hilary of Foxy Pin-Ups!  Her hair and makeup artist is equally as sweet and fun, and made me look oh so purrty.. can't wait to see the photos!

2. My husband got invited to go to the Nine Inch Nails concert last minute and got to sit 3 rows back from the stage... he had a great time, I am happy when he has fun opportunities.

3. Impromptu  after school ice cream treats with my kiddos--- always something to smile about!

4. I had my annual eye doctor appointment.  I don't know why but I love going to get my eyes checked, the exam feels like a game, I always get new free samples of contacts and solution and my eye doc's office is always fully stocked with candy bars, and coffee with the best creamers!

5. Friday night I got to go with my friend, Susan, to see my bestie, Katty Delux, walk down the catwalk for Kansas City Fashion Week.  Afterward we had a little after party at a dive Karaoke bar! Super fun night!!









What moments from this week were you thankful for? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment