Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: Pink and Polka Dotted

"On Wednesdays we wear pink!" --a line from one of my top 5 favorite films, Mean Girls. Well today's Wardrobe Wednesday is actually what I wore today, Wednesday.  I usually take outfit pictures on Sunday but I forgot this week. So instead of missing a wink, I just took some easy peasy pics with the old cell phone.  

 
I was working at Retro Vixen today, so I decided to go with a pin-up look.  Normally, I would have worn heels, but I wear more sensible shoes when I'm working...these flats are  by Anne Kline and I found them brand new at my local Savers thrift store for only $9.
 
 
I  am trying to play along with the Style Me  challenge on Instagram  that Hillary Rushford does through her blog, The Dean Street Society.  Today was "Do the Polka Dot"  so a black dress with pink dots fit the bill.
 
 
I love being able to work in a shop that allows me to get dressed up and to wear fun things!
 
 
I had a pretty amazing hair day today too!  Oh and did you notice something different with may hair?  I got bangs and went more strawberry blond! Thanks to my friend Shari at Dizzy Dames salon, she made me a new woman!
 
Budget Breakdown:
Dress- $7.98   Thrift
Cardigan- $14.98  Burlington Coat Factory
Shoes--  $9   Thrift
Bow--  Mavyn Made ( made by me so it's free)
 
Grand Total:  $31.96  Not Too Shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment