Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wardrobe Wednesday: Pencil (skirt) Me In

I've always been afraid to wear a pencil skirt, they are so form fitting!  When I found this skirt on clearance at Target for about five bucks, I decided to give it a try.


 
 
 
This outfit was a bargain.  Like I said, I found the skirt on clearance for around five bucks, the little crop jacket and red belt  were thrift store finds and only $3 and $1.50,  the turtleneck has been in my dresser for a few years now and the boots were a birthday present three years ago.  Boots are something worth spending  money on, these are suede and even though I've worn then dozens of times they still look new because of their quality. 

I'm not going to lie, I still don't know how I feel about myself and pencil skirts.   This outfit was very uncomfortable to wear I could barely move my legs more than a wiggle to walk.  I felt very confined.  The skirt has a lining and no stretch,  I think I need to try a skirt with a little more give and I might feel differently.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry it's not very comfortable, but you definitely can't tell from the picture. You look fab! At least it was a bargain!

    ReplyDelete